Birmingham Fastener Recognized For Outstanding Use of Epicor Solutions and Services to Transform their Company and Grow Business
Birmingham Fastener has been honored with the Business Transformation award in the 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards program for the Americas region. Recipients were selected by Epicor Software Corporation based on the complexity of the project, clearly stated objectives and overall business impact of the initiative relative to stated goals of customers that have successfully implemented the Epicor solutions.
Being recognized by Epicor for our efforts to improve our distribution operation is a great achievement for the entire team at Birmingham Fastener. I am very proud of everyone for putting forth so much effort that is helping us continue to deliver value to our customers.” – Andrew Podner, Chief Operations Officer, Birmingham Fastener.
As a manufacturer and distributor of T-head bolts, anchor bolts, cross brace rods and structural and non-structural components for the metal building, steel construction, energy, utilities, aerospace, OEM and industrial markets, The Birmingham Fastener Group of Companies includes 8 regional operations located throughout the country.
“Congratulations to our 2017 Customer Excellence Awards recipient, Birmingham Fastener, for showcasing the impact of technology to drive business benefits and achieving their goals,” said Lisa Pope, executive vice president, sales, Americas, Epicor Software. “We understand how much hard work goes into standing out in a crowded marketplace, and at Epicor, we are honored to be a part of the success of our customers by supporting them in transforming businesses, drive innovation, and deliver world-class customer outcomes.”
The 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards winners in the Americas regional program were presented at the Annual Insights Customer Conference held in Nashville, Tennessee.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards Program
The Epicor Customer Excellence Awards global program honors organizations that have successfully deployed Epicor solutions to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance. There are five different categories in which our customers are nominated and awarded:
· Business Transformation for customers who have clearly demonstrated best–in-class business transformation and measureable business value from their Epicor implementation;
· Technology Innovator for customers who have leveraged technology to drive innovation throughout their business to achieve measurable success;
· Customer Experience for customers who have transformed customer experience through the implementation and adoption of Epicor business solutions;
· Cloud Deployment for the best Cloud deployment of an Epicor solution demonstrating measurable business benefits;
· Rapid Time to Value for customers who have experienced fast implementation and deployment through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training and production readiness.
Regional program winners automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall “Customer of the Year” in the Global Awards. For more information on this program, send e-mail to ExcellenceAwards@epicor.com.
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Birmingham Fastener and/or Epicor Software Corporation.