- PTO – Paid Time Off - after six months of continued service and 10 days PTO on the following New Year.
- Paid Holidays – 8 holidays per year after 30 days of employment
- Holiday list includes New Year’s, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Friday after and 2 days for Christmas holiday.
- Your birthday is considered a personal holiday with our company.
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance. Currently Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Family Coverage Health
- Single Coverage Health
- Coverage to be effective after 60 days on the 1st of the following month.
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- A $30,000 life insurance policy paid for by the company effective 90 days from employment state.
- Company paid Disability Insurance Benefits to cover up to 60% of your wages to $41,600 annually.
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Voluntary insurance you can choose includes vision, disability, cancer, extra life, extra health or bridge health offered on the next open enrollment after 90 days of continued service.
- 401K Retirement Savings Program
- After one year of full time service, all employees that have reached the age of twenty-one are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401k retirement plan. The plan provides tax-deferred retirement savings opportunities as well as matching contributions based on your level of salary deferrals. The current matching levels are as follow:
|1-3%||1-3% (even match)|
|5% and above||4%|